Treasure Trove is here!
Traverse through the campus solving crazy riddles and mind-boggling puzzles to take the prize. This event will test your analytical ability logical reasoning.
So, do you think you’ve got what it takes to travel through this journey? Come onboard to find out!
Rules and Regulations
- Each team can have only 4 members.
- All 4 members of the team must be present for the team to be eligible to play.
- A Team can be formed from different Organization/ College/ University.
- Any damage or exploitation of any clue will lead to disqualification of the team.
- No person can be a part of more than one team.
- Teams not reporting on time for the event will be disqualified.
- Spot registration is permitted on the day of event but it should not be later than the start of the event.
- Registration Receipt is Mandatory to carry for every event. Teams not having Registration Receipt cannot participate in any event.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to carry their ID cards with them. Only college ID/workplace ID/driver’s license/PAN card/passport are accepted as identity proofs.
- Points will be awarded on the basis of the time duration in which team completes the round.
- A tie breaker will be conducted in case of a tie in any of the rounds.
- The clues are to be found in a particular order. A team cannot skip a clue. Skipping a clue leads to disqualification of the team.
- Do not search for clues in off-limit areas like outside the campus or hostel premises.
- Use of smartphones is allowed.
- The team not completing within stipulated time will be eliminated.
- Required resources will be provided by the Events Team.
- Strict disciplinary action would be taken against the participants found litigating in the campus & their candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- In case of any conflict, the final call will be that of the moderator of the event.
- Violation of any Rules of SIC will lead to disqualification of the Participants.
- In case of any discrepancies, the decision taken by the SCIT Sprout IT team will stand final and no objections will be entertained.
- Any unethical steps such as distracting other teams or participants, disturbing others during tasks, etc. will lead to direct disqualification.
- Rules are subjected at the discretion of the organizing committee.
- There are 2 different rounds in this particular event in total.
- Both the rounds are subject to eliminations based on time.
- Results will be declared by the organizing committee after completion of every round.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding.
- Event Date :- 8th September, 2018
- Prize : 2500/-
- Reporting time: 12:00 PM
- Event time: 12:30 – 4:00 PM
- Entry Fee: ₹200/- per team
- Team Size: 4 members
- Cap Size: 20