About The Event
Prizes worth: ₹ 2500/-
Entry Fee: 250/-
Fix this Marketrix. Bid, target and flaunt your marketing skills at our event ‘OMG’ – Only Marketing Gurus, and win big! So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and showcase your talent.
Rules and Regulations
- Only 4 members per team are allowed
- Teams which do not report on time will be disqualified.
- It is mandatory for the participants to carry registration receipts. Teams not carrying the receipts with them will not be allowed to participate.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to carry their ID cards with them. Only college ID/workplace ID/driver’s license/PAN card/passport are accepted as identity proofs.
- It is mandatory for the participants to use the props provided by the volunteers only. Participants will not be allowed to any other things other than what is provided.
- Participants are strictly prohibited to enter any out of bound areas of Symbiosis Infotech Campus.
- Violation of any of the rules of Symbiosis Infotech Campus will lead to a disqualification.
- In case of any discrepancies, the decision taken by the SCIT Sprout IT team will stand final and no objections will be entertained.
- The time limit for each round and task will be clearly specified on the spot. The participants are supposed to bind to the time limit allotted, not binding to which can lead to a disqualification.
- Sufficient resources required for performing any task/activity will be provided to the participants.
- Any unethical steps such as distracting other teams or participants, disturbing others during tasks, etc. will lead to direct disqualification.
- Participants are requested to portray their creativity in the event and are not allowed to inherit the ideas of the other teams. Any similarity of thoughts in the marketing strategy round will not be entertained.
- During the process of negotiation, the team that reports first to the volunteers will be given the first priority and it will be the volunteers’ call to decide on which team to address.
- It is essential for the teams to strictly follow the instructions provided by the volunteer and act accordingly, to win the event.
- At the end of every task, decision taken by the judges will be final and no objection will be entertained.
- Teams are expected to maintain the decorum throughout.
- Rules are subject to discretion of the organizing committee.
- The points would be awarded on the basis of the criteria provided below:
- Winners will be announced after the event. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- This event consists of two rounds of evaluation. The process of allocating the points for each round will be explained on the day of the event.
- Marketing Strategy
- Team work and coordination
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Prizes worth: ₹ 2500/-
- Event Date: 9th September 2017.
- Reporting time: 1:30 PM
- Event time: 2:00-4:00 PM
- Venue: Symbiosis Infotech Campus, Phase – I, Hinjewadi, Pune.