An actual scenario of the placement process will be created with all the standard as well as new rounds to find out the best of the participants.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants who do not report on time will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to bring along their Curriculum Vitae (Resume).
- It is mandatory for the participants to carry registration receipts. Participants not carrying the receipts with them will not be allowed to participate.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to carry their ID cards with them. Only college ID/workplace ID/driver’s license/PAN card/passport are accepted as identity proofs.
- Violation of any of the rules of Symbiosis Infotech Campus will lead to a disqualification.
- In case of any discrepancies, the decision taken by the SCIT Sprout IT team will stand final and no objections will be entertained.
- Any unethical steps such as distracting other teams or participants, disturbing others during tasks, etc. will lead to direct disqualification.
- Rules are subject to discretion of the organizing committee.
- There are 3 different rounds in this particular event in total.
- For the first round, scores will be considered as the judging criteria.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding.
- Event Date :- 8th September, 2018
- Prizes worth: 2000/-
- Reporting time: 12:30 PM
- Event time:1:00 to 4:30 PM
- Individual entries only
- Cap size: 40