This is a video shooting and editing event.
The video should be an "aftermovie" about the event based on:
- How do you see Sprout IT and up to what extent you understand the theme of the event.
- How do you fuse your thinking/genre of the video with the theme and show the glimpse of the whole event.
- Teams which do not report on time will be disqualified.
- It is mandatory for the participants to carry registration receipts. Teams not carrying the receipts with them will not be allowed to participate.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to carry their ID cards with them. Only college ID/workplace ID/driver’s license/PAN card/passport are accepted as identity proofs.
- Team size of - Min 3 - Max 5
- Duration of the video – Between 2 to 6 minutes + 15 seconds of Credits.
- No documentary, No adult entertainment.
- You can include actors.
- Language (if any): English.
- Song: Any
- Participants are free to use any kind of equipment or lenses (except drones).
- A report of the film will also be required. Format of the report will be sent on Email.
Video Shooting and Editing
- Overall Time: 6 hours including Editing
- Equipment: Any
- Lenses: Any
- SCIT will hold the right to upload and share it on it’s official site and other social media.
- Create report of the film. Format of the report will be sent on Email.
- We are accepting Full HD.
- Max. resolution 1920 x 1080 px. Minimum resolution: 720 x 576 FHA / 1024×786 px.
- If your aspect ratio is 4:3, pillar box it into a 16:9 ratio (black bars on sides).
- Please save as a H264 or .mp4
- Pre-recorded Videos are not allowed
- Audio 16 / 24 bit and 44.100/48kHz – depending on the codec
- Your framerate should be more than 23.9fps.
- File names cannot include special characters. Spaces to replaced by _
- Sound will not be compressed
- Keep a copy of the original / master for yourself.
In the beginning of your film, insert 5 seconds of opening frame containing:
- All technical specifications must be met.
- The video should be in alignment with the theme of the event.
- The video should actually be represented as an “Aftermovie” of the event - Sprout IT’18.
- Creativity, shooting angles and visual effects will be a major judgement factor.
- Event Date :- 8th September, 2018
- Prizes worth: 2000/-
- Reporting time: 10:45 am
- Event time: 11 am to 4:30 pm
- Team size : 3-5
- Cap size : 20 teams