About The Event
Prizes worth: ₹ 4000/-
Entry Fee: ₹ 400/- Per Team
The flagship event of SproutIT 2017, ‘Be the CEO!’ has custom built rounds that will assess your leadership, observation and communication skills. Filled with a plethora of unique activities, ‘Be the CEO!’ will help you explore the entrepreneur within you in a fun way!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a great CEO? Come and find out with us!
Rules and Regulations
- Only 4 members per team are allowed.
- Teams which do not report on time will be disqualified.
- It is mandatory for the participants to carry registration receipts. Teams not carrying the receipts with them will not be allowed to participate.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to carry their ID cards with them. Only college ID/workplace ID/driver’s license/PAN card/passport are accepted as identity proofs.
- It is mandatory for the participants to use the props provided by the volunteers only. Participants will not be allowed to any other things other than what is provided.
- Participants are strictly prohibited to enter any out of bound areas of Symbiosis Infotech Campus.
- Violation of any of the rules of Symbiosis Infotech Campus will lead to a disqualification.
- In case of any discrepancies, the decision taken by the SCIT Sprout IT team will stand final and no objections will be entertained.
- The time limit for each round and task will be clearly specified on the spot. The participants are supposed to bind to the time limit allotted, not binding to which can lead to a disqualification.
- Sufficient resources required for performing any task/activity will be provided to the participants.
- Any unethical steps such as distracting other teams or participants, disturbing others during tasks, etc. will lead to direct disqualification.
- Rules are subject to discretion of the organizing committee.
- Please note that the teams taking part in this event will not be allowed to participate in any other event of Sprout IT.
- There are 4 different rounds in this particular event in total.
- Rounds 2, 3, and 4 are subject to eliminations based on the decisions of the judges & the organizing committee.
- Results & feedback from the judges will be declared after completion of every round.
- The decision of the judges & the organizing committee will be final and binding.
- Prizes worth: ₹ 4000/-
- Event Date: 9th September 2017.
- Reporting time: 1:30 PM
- Event time: 2:00-5:00 PM
- Venue: Symbiosis Infotech Campus, Phase – I, Hinjewadi, Pune.